I don’t want anybody to think I am not interest becuase I didn’t blog on. I just didn’t have anything to add. I watched coverage on Fox, streaming coverage from an Indian New Network (via Fox) and blog coverage (especially Shlok and also Zen’s roundup).
1) How good does a policy of treating terrorism mostly as a local criminal matter look now? Not too good, I think.
2) The war against Islamofascism is going
3) How does a city of millions not have a Police SWAT Team?
4) India needs a better domestic security system.
5) The bad guys adapt, learn and innovate. No doubts they are studying the good/bad/ugly of this operation…
6) …so the US will need a better domestic security system
7) This is an opportunity for the US and India to grow closer. The US should work with India and building/training-up their anti-terrorism and counter-terrorism forces and systems. We needs a strong/close/friendly/secure India
8 ) Can the US Navy and NATO finally start killing Pirates now? I know the US Navy longs to defeat the Jap Navy again on the high seas or perhaps’s Ming‘s Sea Squadrons, but the littorals are in play right now.
9) Oh, and anybody who think the Islamic terrorist threat has passed because Obama has been elected, is an idiot.