…culled from tweets.
I meant to write this for sometime. I just never got around to it. I felt moved to tweet the bare bones notes earlier today.
I will replicate those here.
– Avast for AV http://bit.ly/8bcLxX
– I try to separate out my on-line life as Purpleslog from my real life as XXXX. http://bit.ly/oE15sU
– I have an use a cross-cut paper shredder http://amzn.to/rhzXeM
– I don’t use my own email client. I use GMAIL for Purpleslog and Yahoo Email for XXXXX for their anti-malware
– I have MS Updates set to auto-download. I require it to wait for me to install. http://bit.ly/LncO
– I have the MS Firewall turned on. http://bit.ly/9MArC
– Browser extension WOT – to give warnings of malicious web sites http://bit.ly/dHANri
– Secure Zip http://www.pkware.com/software/securezip/windows
I ‘ll add Mac OS/X stuff in the future TBD.